The Dragon’s Loyalty Award
Well I looked at the image and the first thought that popped up in my mind was if I had a dragon, I would go flying all over the world. Soar into the sky and land wherever our heart desired, exploring the unknown together.
Terry nominated me for the award (http://terry1954.wordpress.com/2013/03/11/the-dragons-loyalty-award/), so the first stop would’ve been to fly over to her house to thank her in person 🙂 It is incredible that she has a knack for turning up with words, awards and thoughts that are just what I need to inspire me in that moment. I have been stuck home sick and I have to admit. was feeling a bit forlorn and then I saw this award and I thought of my friends who are my real-life dragons who kept calling in to check that I am ok, offering comfort, company and the much-needed push to finally get some rest after weeks of keeping up a frantic pace. So thank you Terry! You really made my day!
Now on to the rules of the award:
- Display the Award Certificate on your website – done
- Announce your win with a post and link to whoever presented your award – done
- Present 15 awards to deserving bloggers – will have to keep adding to the list
- Drop them a comment to tip them off after you’ve linked them in the post – will do
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself – I can’t think of anything new to write, but if you can think of something new to know, ask me.
Now my nominees for this award are:
1. Diane over at http://hometogo232.wordpress.com/
2. Shahir over at http://wordschamber.wordpress.com/
3. Ivonne over at http://ivonnemontijo.wordpress.com/
4. Viva violet over at http://allthosesmallthings.wordpress.com/about/
5. Aleksandra over at http://bebronzewraju.blogspot.com
6. Joshunda Sandards over at http://partyofones.com/
And now I am off to lie down again… this illness really forced me to take to my bed.