Things we would say aloud if we didn’t have to constantly filter:
- In response to constant whiners – Who the f**k died and left you custodian of the world’s problem?
- Procrastinators – Stop f***ing around and just get on with it already.
- To sympathy mongers – do I look like I care? is my face not reflecting my true feelings for your problems yet?
- To constant loaners – do I look like a bank to you? this ATM is closed, the branch is closed, in fact this bank just went out of business.
- People who complain about food –
- “eat up, God knows there’s enough people in the world who aren’t even getting this”.
- If you don’t like it, why didn’t you just cook yourself?
- Men who imply PMS’ing as the reason for female irritation
- Nope, we just have allergic reaction to assholes.
- That? that’s just a spontaneous reaction to your bullshit.
- People who say things like “you have changed” in an accusatory tone:
- I am playing by new rules now.
- Oh yeah, my level of tolerance for your BS just hit zero.
- The minute you hit your 20’s, all your friends relationship goals are to get or stay married. Our relationship goal?
- to be able to fart in front of my beau and I can’t wait for five years of marriage & a kid to be able to do that.
- to eat what I want, when I want, wherever I want without worrying about getting the food on the furniture.
- To walk around the house, naked, with my tummy sticking out without worrying about looking good to another person.
- When people ask about relationship status –
- in love with my bed, I can hardly wait to get back to it at the end of every day.
- in a relationship with myself. I still haven’t figured this one out.
- why buy the cow when you can have the milk for free?
- divorced – I finally scored the “get out of jail” card.
- Why would I want to deliberately dedicate my life to the whims of an over-grown toddler/damsel in distress?
- I haven’t found a NOT mama’s boy yet.
- To so-called friends who only turn up to hold pity parties – “oh, are we holding a pity-party here? I didn’t know that. So excuse me while I freely dis-invite myself from it”.
What would you say if you didn’t have to filter out your knee-jerk reactions?