Doing business with the Netherlands
This post is to answer some of the most common questions I face from my professional network on a very regular basis:
What do you do, really?
Well, I am the Advisor for Food Security. Want more information on what we do in Food Security? check us out in the following link: http://bangladesh.nlembassy.org/services/development-cooperation/food-security.html
What does the Embassy do?
The embassy does a LOT of things. The main areas of activity are:
• political affairs
• economic affairs
• development cooperation – this includes policy & program support on Food Security, Water Management, Sexual & Reproductive Health and Rights. Gender and Governance are cross cutting themes.
• consular affairs
• press and cultural affairs.
To get information on Services offered, go here: http://bangladesh.nlembassy.org/services
Want an update on the activities of the Dutch Embassy in Bangladesh?
Follow us on this link: http://bangladesh.nlembassy.org/
I want to do business with Netherlands, how do I find information?
Check out the information in the following link: http://www.minbuza.nl/en/you-and-netherlands/doing-business-with-the-netherlands.html
How can I get more information on Private Sector Development Instruments?
The PDF is 8.3 MB and contains information all the instruments available from different Dutch Ministries to promote business between Bangladesh & Netherlands: http://bangladesh.nlembassy.org/appendices/partners-in-progress.html
How can I get more information on doing business with Netherlands?
For Funding and other support services check out http://bangladesh.nlembassy.org/services/trade-information/economic-services/funding-and-other-support-services.html
- Dutch Trade Day 2013 (corporateskirts.wordpress.com)
- Garment industry: Bangladesh gains at India, China expense (news.in.msn.com)
- Annual Flower Parade In The Netherlands (uniquedaily.com)
- Netherlands queen to step aside; son will take throne (news.blogs.cnn.com)
Posted on February 6, 2013, in Uncategorized and tagged Asia, Bangladesh, Business, development cooperation, Dutch Ministries, Embassies and Consulates, government, Netherlands, trade & investment, Water Management. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.