The Versatile Blogger Award
As I said before to be nominated for a blogger award by a fellow blogger is just mind-blowing. To be nominated as a versatile blogger… even more so 🙂 To me it validates my blogging, my effort to connect to my readers, to blog about interesting information or tips & tricks that I hope others will find useful. I had actually slowed down a lot on my blogging effort as I wasn’t entirely certain that I am connecting with my readers, also there’s the usual excuse of a lot of work to do… but here I am … with Diane nominating me again for another award, she just keeps raising the bar on me ;-D And I love it!!!! Thank you so much Diane for encouraging me and other bloggers with your acknowledgement of our efforts to connect, it means a lot to us!
So here’s the rule to this award: The instructions are to tell ten things about yourself (if you care to) Then, please give credit back to the one who nominated you,(if you care to) and finally nominate others you would like to share this award with.(if you care to).
So here comes 10 things about me:
1. My child is my biggest strength and my biggest weakness too. He may look like his dad but inside he’s all me and the older he grows, the more I love who he is as a person.
2. I am crazy about dogs. I love all kinds of pets but dogs are THE BEST! I would volunteer to baby-sit, train, care for anyone’s dogs in a heart beat.
3. I love to travel so much that unless I have been somewhere (different country, new location) every 6 months, I kinda feel claustrophobic.
4. My taste in food is quite versatile but my all time favorite is a medium-rare T-bone steak served with grilled veggies, yummmm….. I also love Korean, Thai, Indonesian, some Indian, French and of course Spanish tapas.
5. I love adventure holidays, hiking, trekking, white water rafting etc but I also love the luxury of kicking it back in really nice hotels 🙂
6. I find old historical buildings mesmerizing. I can spend entire days in museums checking out art, history, artifacts etc and never get bored.
7. I love the internet. I do a lot of my reading online and I love my fellow bloggers. I am big on using social media to stay in touch.
8. I am currently being mentored on how to stop being a compulsive problem solver, a personality trait that keeps getting me into trouble.
9. I love meeting interesting people and my different groups of friends. Each group is unique in its characteristic and I love how together they enrich me as a person.
10. I am a very spiritual person.
Diane has turned into one of my regular readers and her comments are always funny and thoughtful. You can check out Diane’s (hometogo232) writings at http://hometogo232.wordpress.com/2012/06/10/how-did-you-know-it-was-almost-my-birthday/
I will nominate two bloggers for this award. They may have received this award previously but if not, they deserve it. They are both woman and I love how they blog about the things around them that affects them with great humour.