“how to find your passion in life”
The 5 basic steps are simple enough:
1. Meditate – listen to the inner you
2. Observe your reactions – what rouses strong reactions?
3. Answer some questions – who do you admire? why? who’s doing something that you would love to do? etc etc
4. Analyze your surroundings – what do you collect?
5. Try it – whatever it is that you think you are passionate about… try it.
I think I can pretty much safely say that I have tried my hands at sketching, drawing, singing, dancing, photography, dog training, does reading count?
So I’m going to be reading up on a few more motivational articles on finding your passion in life… so that work becomes fun… and then see what I can pin point about myself. One thing I do know already… the bigger the mess… the more fun I have cleaning it up… making sense out of chaos gets my adrenaline pumping and I wake up in the morning eager to set out and jump right in.